Monday, August 18, 2008

I FUCKED UP

All my Idols have deserted me,
All my Gods fallen and turned human.
Life seems to be a chronic nightmare now,
All im seeing is animals,hell now can i see a few men....

You were my faith, my pride, my shining star,
Just cant believe u ll be so weak, so impure.
Oh please don hold your ears and beg forgiveness,
Coz every time u say sorry i break a bit more.....

My world s shaking and my base's crashing down,
And this time no one can come rescue me.
Coz i aint dyin today, i ve been poisoned for long now,
I wondered what um doin, oh this day i had to see.

Why does it happen eveytime, ur shaken up by the imperfection of the most perfect people u ever came across.Why dont v accept v r fickle,fallible;Why do v spend our lives pretendin to be what v guess people would like us to be.
Why do v hide our dark deeds, our real faces:with dagger like teeth dangling out, our hands drenched with the blood of our beloveds' .
Why is it that my success or failure,happiness or pain, even so, the very fact as to if i am alive or not is judged by the benchmarks set by people who don have the slightest idea as to who i am.
What is it that v pursue?Is it happiness?
All we yearn for is appreciation, recognition; n from whom; may be a bunch of idiots who dont have the slightest of ideas bout what all things screw our minds..... But then that s not required,they know everything bout everything.they r perfect......
N if v r a good enough hypocrites to convince them, v might be a lucky judge ourselves one day.

How long ll v wear these, "oh um the f***** preident of my society,um the captain of my school team....
Thats not me...
Ok .Um not perfect, Um a failure ,Um a coward,a pervert......
BUT I AM ME n one one can steal that from me.......
N i wont change being me for any one, not a tiny bit.
I am not sorry for being me, i love being me...

Wish some day we ll have the courage to stand up n be ourselves.
Make our choices based on what v really want n not on what "THE EXPERTS" think v ld be wanting.

The day ill have no shame standing naked in front of the whole world n let it see who i am as i am.
The beautiful me n the ugly me....
The angel me and the satan me.
The day i ll not need to cover my shit and i ll say
I FUCKED UP AND I AINT ASHAMED OF IT.

No comments: