Thursday, March 27, 2008

MY LIFE

my life
once i said u were the one who made me live
u were the one who made me feel immortal
u were the one who made me love life
u were the one who made me fight death
but now i say
u are the one who left me doomed
u r the who made me a devil
u r the one who crushed my heart
u r the one who made me die
u r the one who made me love death
don know y but still a corner of my heart says
ur r the one eor whom i fight
u r the one i worship
u r the one i love for betraying me
u r the one i owe my life to
u r the one i owe my death to
u r the one i owe my sucess to
u r the one i owe my failures to
ur the one i owe my destruction to
now that ill be packin off from this bewildering journey
i just know that but for u i wouldnt have lived the way i have
goin with me ll be the memoirs of
the first kiss we had
the first time our eyes met
i 1st time u whispered i love u
the 1st time u said we were "made for each other"
the 1st time u said world exists just bcos of our love
the 1st u made me feel i was the luckiest man on earth
the 1st time u made me a sinner
the 1st time i fought with u
the 1st time we packed up
the 1st time u made me forget myself
the 1st time u made me know myself
the 1st time we faced distances the 1st time we faced differences
the 1st time we dreamed together
the 1st time we screamed togather
the 1st promise of a united life n death
the 1st time u said u"hated me"
the 1st time u said"i betrayed u"
the 1st time u swirled around someone but me
now that im dead i know ull never forget me
t know ill always reside in a corner of ur heart
that ull die to re with me again
that ull fight death to get me again
that ull look for me like insanes
that ull make me alive again
waitain for the u realise what u ve done
the dayurealise
how much ulove me
u r vacant withot me
im lyin dead in my grave hopin
ull open it n release me some day
know that it may take millions of years for u to say"i love u"
u to say"we r made for each other"
u to say till the world exists ull love me
-----------------------------------

2 comments:

phoenix said...

Saahas your poems makes me see a different nd vulnerable side of u. but just hang in thr I hope nd pray tht things will go ur way.Salonee.

Vaibhav said...

Han.. han.. han..
kuch bhi likh de.. kuch bhi..

waise acha likha hia.. par thoda lamba ho gaya..

n for God's sake.. change the font color from red to some thing else..

n keep blogging..