Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pain

U think u know me well,
U think u ve taken my hardest blow.
U think i ve tried my best,
U think u passed the test.
I aint done yet is proved by the very fact u r still sane,
Come let me show u what i am, yes I AM PAIN.

Come with me to this barren street,
look at that child poking his head into the bin looking for something to eat.
Can u see his pale, rickety frame,
Oh come on, now tell me,YES IM IN PAIN.

Look at that man, to his own head who s pointed this gun,
Not just this , just a while ago he killed his wife and only son.
Oh thats a farmer, n it must ve been debt;so fu**** plain.
Now come on, shout out loud,YES IM IN PAIN.

You see that man tied to the tree, n head hanging low,
Now see that woman,paraded naked,of her wounds cant ya c the blood flow?
U ask why, "oh they r outcastes so must be treated with disdain".
I know it, don say now, YES U R IN PAIN.

U wanna feel the pain,
I ll tell ya where to go.
U wanna c the truth.
Then that is what i ll show.

Go to a butcher, and get slaughtered with you feeling his blade;
Or look into the eyes of a mother,with her son dying in her shade.
Or try facing a child whose family was killed by a reckless drunkard driver,
Its all around you, just stop looking and start watching, n ma fren u ll know...
What is PAIN....
What is PAIN....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAIN...it can be described best by the beholder...PAIN lessens iff we see somebody getting higher score of it than us...Its a gud way 2 console ourselves that we r not having pain @apex...gud effort....it ws a topic I ws trying 2 encode....u did it well

KHWAHISH said...

nahi its not like dat, its good to be inspired. i ll wait for ur views on pain. Like um plannin to pen down what i ve learnt: sm thin similar to what u wrote.